Wednesday, March 24, 2010

flowers weeds





















Today I return to this place. Not as usual, I came to the place with all the burden. I put all My tired, let go of my shoulders. I want all my burden away the evening breeze, and I allowed myself was caressed by flowers weeds are dancing gracefully.I fell asleep by the whispering wind that tells of the goddess of weed that is always accompanied by dancing around the melody of the wind. Silent, I could only hear the wind telling silence. I smiled as the wind tells of the goddess charm ayu weeds. Slowly I was interested to see the goddess, but the wind blew hard and forbid. I do not know what happened, when my eyes open, I lay on the soft places. Whatever it was. Grass flowers floating in the breeze. Thin white fly with the wind dusk.My step my feet into the bushy weed that feels like pulling. Grass flowers were flying and falling as winter snow. Made me even more into the world of dreams.

4 komentar:

Darin said...

I feel like that grass flowers..
Wanna fly wherever I like :)

Ninneta - MissPlum said...

Guys,

Support The Earth Hour, by turning off all the electricity for an hour on Saturday, March 27'th 2010, 8.30 pm.

Dukung The Earth Hour, dengan mematikan semua lampu dan listrik selama 1 jam, pada hari Sabtu, 27 Maret 2010 mulai dari jam 20.30 malam.

This is the least we can do....


Love the Earth...

Ninneta

Seiri Hanako said...

datang untuk menikmati keindahan di sini...

nuranuraniku.blogspot.com said...

salam friend
nice post
I like, flowers weeds.
happy monday mas Kurniawan..

Artikel

Followers