Tuesday, March 30, 2010

7 Reasons denounced Self



Seven times I never criticize my soul,
The first time when I saw a weak,
when he should be strong.

Both times when he saw her walking stumbling stumbling
in front of a paralyzed man

Third times when faced with difficult choices and easy
he chose the easy

Fourth time, when he made a mistake and try to console myself
by saying that all people make mistakes too

Fifth time, he avoided because of fear, and say it as a patient

The sixth time, when he was mocking the poor face
when he knew, that the face mask is one that often he uses

And seventh, when he sang songs of praise and regard it as a useful

Kahlil Gibran

3 komentar:

Yudi Kurniawan (a-One) said...

nice blog......

Seiri Hanako said...

whatever it takes
be strong..

Cannes apartments rentals said...

I never criticize my soul, The first time when I saw a weak, when he should be strong...

Artikel

Followers