Sunday, January 16, 2011

No line

Are these verbal betray yourself?
Soul betrayed
My sincere depart on time swallow
My peace vanished break month

I know what I feel
What you feel different
Providence another saying
I can not accept

Enough I want to embrace the souls of weak
The soul who loved his family completely
I want to embrace together in one accord street

What power is weak and disturbed self
I have nothing to glorify God's name
In my soul do not see eye to eye from her self-

Until this conscience to rebel
Volatile anger
Cornered in a quiet
Only the mute silence
Silent silent silent stare

Let me ask forgiveness of thy Yes Robb
Over this stupid before thy self
Who could not reach their fingers tightly
I can not wait

Allow me to say a prayer for them
Until they reach the most beautiful guidance
Because Thou Know Everything


By: Arnie light note
I'm sorry he could not illuminate the world nur in thy palace

0 komentar:

Artikel

Followers