Thursday, March 11, 2010

My love awaits for me out there somewhere


Often when I am praying
A gentle melody sweeps to signify love
A life of emptiness and sorrow
Will blow away this time tomorrow

A delightful spark of love is what I seek
The kind to makes knees go weak
Many go through this journey alone
I look to find someone to call my own

On those dark, calm and lonely nights
When the word is dead to despairing plights
Look outside your window and will find
A true and real love that is fair and divine

I turn back from the window and return here
where I have no fear
My love awaits for me out there somewhere
Hoping to be with her and bliss we shall share

9 komentar:

Darin said...

georgeous one! :D

Clara said...

jodoh ga ada yg tau ya hehehe, tapi seneng kalo suatu saat ketemu jodoh kita

wawank said...

I LIKE IT!

Aulawi Ahmad said...

keep fight bro n nice poem :)

Seiri Hanako said...

kunjungan perdana

suka banget theme-nya

blue is my fav..

ajeng said...

Kunjungan perdana..
Nice poem, never give up ^_^

eve said...

Keep fighting..

Pandi said...

so sweat.. hi, pandi in here..

anyin said...

how sweet........

Artikel

Followers